size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
10-21-2022, 11:41 PM

Thorn had plenty of energy that could have him running all about with lots of exploring and puppy spars.  However, when his mind was suddenly focused on the map he seemed far calmer.  Something had gained his attention and every ounce of his being was absorbed into it.  His tail wagged with glee as Ash approved of his work.  The circles didn’t match on size but that was alright if she thought it was and in Thorn’s mind they weren’t circles, they were how he imagined the tower might look if you looked down on it.

When Ash called his attention to the starlit plains Thorn’s head raised up as he watched with apt attention to what she showed him.  Her lines weren’t just scratches but real places.  That line she drew was water that went through the entire plains.  The plains looked like they must be really big in comparison to the area the castle claimed.

She mentioned how it was a good spot to stargaze and Thorn tried to imagine what would make it any better than the castle or anywhere else.  If she said it was a particularly good spot though Thorn had no reason to expect her to lie.  His mind had to turn from stars though as she made mention of the ocean, and Thorn nodded quickly agreeing.  “I’ve seen the water.  It just goes out there forever.  And the water moves on its own.  When it's real windy the waves turn white as they go up and down.”  

With the thought of the waves and where she had tapped, Thorn twists his body to draw a few little wavy lines, “Those are for the waves.” On inspiration he tried making the outer edges of the waves a bit darker than the middle, drawing over the areas with more pressure.  

Ooching back to the inner castle section he tried making a squire where he imagined the garden was, and another square that he imagined for his family's bedroom.  “That’s the garden, and that’s my room,” said as he drew each one.   As he finished up that bit he added in, “Aunt Ash, can you take me out to the plains one night so I can see the stars out there?  We can ask mom or dad if it's okay of course.  I bet they’d say yes if I’m with you.”

"Carpathius Family"