size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-22-2022, 02:15 PM

Ash admitted that she hadn't left the castle since her return and a surge of worry flared through Bowen. Was Ash going to be like Gwyn? Their dark sister had been ever reclusive since her run in with Oxx out in the wilds. None of them had to worry about that again since his pelt was hanging in the great hall. Bo didn't want that for either of her sisters. She wanted them to be comfortable and free like she now was.

As they figured out the pelt situation, Ash said she'd clean Bowen's as well. The smaller woman laughed. "You're my sister, not my servant. We'll clean them together." The large mattress was more than big enough for the pair of them and a few other wolves if they really wanted. If either of them wished for privacy, she imagined they could just tell one another. There were many other places to sleep in the castle and Bowen wouldn't mind sharing the space.

Once the pelts were laid out again, the copper and snow lady curled up on them, wrapping her long tail around her. Bright green eyes rested on the face of her long lost sister. To Bowen, it felt like very little time had passed. Being here with Ash was comfortable for her. But was it comfortable for her sister? "Tell me what happened, Ash." It was an invitation, but the other woman didn't need to accept it if she wasn't ready.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]