An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
10-22-2022, 07:12 PM

Álarr chuckled at the comment about wine. "Maybe when you're older you'll understand. Some times a good glass of wine helps ease the mind and body when stress lays on its heavy paw." He paused a bit at the mention of being lonely. Álarr had often wondered how the younger ones had been doing but he didn't want to overstep his boundaries either. He poured in the jar of honey, using a bone ladle to stir everything a bit more before adding in a touch of brandy as well.

"I haven't heard yet if any of your siblings have joining the pirates. I've joined Avalon myself. A pack centered more on crafting and trading. The raucous ways of the pirates are a bit to much for me any more I think. Though I'm sure they live a very exciting life." He snickered. Knowing Sparrow she would go out of her way to keep things interesting and as much as he loved to fight his real joy was healing and as he aged he wanted life to slow down a little bit more.

Álarr added in the sliced apples and oranges as well as some cranberries. He finished by adding in the cinnamon sticks and star anise. Now he just needed to simmer the wine for a bit and transport it. "It's a nice bowl. If you'd like anything to put in it let me know. I have some dried meats and fruits, and of course plenty of herbs." After all until very recently it had been the height of summer.