size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
10-22-2022, 06:24 PM

Alastor drew closer and Ikigai's stomach clenched. Mentally she willed him not to notice. Not to see her wounds or smell the blood and sex upon her. Thankfully she'd washed thoroughly before he'd arrived. Her words did indeed seem to distract him as he looked down at his own coat with a smile. His smile made her smile grow, despite her current situation. The pale lady had a soft spot for the man, whether he knew it or not. He stuck around his family and she had the feeling that he was a good father to his children. That meant worlds to the Ashen princess. A much better man than her own father. The black and red giant then mentioned that he hadn't had much luck learning how to take care of his long coat and Iki chuckled softly. "I'll bring you a gift and give you some pointers," she promised sweetly.

The apology given took Ikigai aback and her snake slit eyes widened for a moment. She shook her head in the negative. "No need to apologize. I'm settling in well enough." She forced a smile. Aside from her run in with Deimos earlier in the day, it was true. Everyone had been kind and hospitable. She'd made a friend or two. There was nothing that she was lacking. For the most part, anyway. Ikigai was feeling the lack of love in her life. Her mother, sister, uncle, cousins... they loved her and it showed. She hadn't created a bond with anyone here that filled that void within her. In time, she had hoped Deimos would come to take that duty, but it didn't seem as though this would be the case.

It was then that he noticed the split in her lip and the slight swelling of her muzzle. The instant shift from happiness to concern... it made Ikigai feel horrible. Before he even asked, she was shaking her head, but ask, he did. "Please don't worry," she spoke softly, her delicate tones a mere whisper as her gaze dropped from his and slid down to the water. "A hazard of the agreement, I suppose. I'll be okay." She had taken such abuse tonight and she would gladly take it again to keep their packs tied as one. Dutiful to a fault, was Ikigai Abraxas.

"Iki"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]