size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
10-22-2022, 07:36 PM

Birna listened quietly, feeling a sense of familiarity as Kiela mentioned that she had left her family when she was young. A similar case to Birna. It was common for the yearlings to leave the tribe and attempt their own pursuits. Some returned after a short while, some never returned at all. Birna had left with the intent on being the later, of staking her roots down in some new land and making a successful life for herself.

Kiela explained that the reindeer were sacred to her family. Birna cocked her head to the side. "Oh? For what purpose did your family keep them?" She had assumed the only reason was to be for food but it was not out of the realm that they could be kept as pets. She did not wish to assume.

"I have been living primarily in the north. Of the prey species I've found in these lands they intrigue me the most. They are graceful and bountiful. They move in herds of the like which I have never seen. Caribou were not part of my homelands but I did life high in the mountains. Guelder tells me of the many things one can make from caribou, of crafts he has traded with herders for. I wish to learn even more about them. I would much appreciate your wisdom."

Speech