Rohini

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-15-2013, 12:10 AM
Pale green orbs quickly noticed a women approaching. Her high held tail made her gulp and shudder. Tail was nearly invisable with how close it was glued to her underside. She glanced around with alarm, paws shuffling backwards, nearly tripping over herself. Eventually her rump flopped down as she tried to make herself as small as possible before this women. Her words would seem reassuring but one could never be too cautious. Eyes would glance down at her deer then the white women with a few splashes of russet and back again."I...I..uhh..I didnt mean too! I had followed it for three days and finally was able to kill it. I didnt know this was pack territory till it was to late." She would babble out in a rush.

Ideas rushed and swam in her head. She could always ask to join, but what kind of pack was this one? Would they accept a starving wolf in the middle of winter? How could she prove her worth? She didnt know much in fighting. She was only good at tracking, fishing and navitgating Alacritis. She looked down at the ground as her stomach gave a loud rumble and a soft whimper slipped from her muzzle. She closed her eyes in embarrassment. "Please...take my deer in appologies for tresspassing and possibly an acceptance into your pack?" She said softly with her head bowed down. Even if she was on the edge of just tearing into the deer no matter what, manner and common sense would always come first.