An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

OverachieverSamhain 20221K
10-22-2022, 11:19 PM

Kite seemed eager to help and Vanta stepped aside to allow her sister access to her seal corpse under the direction of her viper. Hissbiscus flicked out her tongue and observed the body, before moving to coil at the seal pups' chest below it's throat. Uncoiling herself in a straight line, the viper weaved her body through the soft pelt from sternum to pelvis, displaying the line that would need to be started for Vanta to take over, before sliding off from the body to return to her puppy master's neck. "If you start it I think I can do the rest." Vanta said hesitantly. Severing the hide from beneath had to be easier then slicing a clean cut through it to begin with, right? "And I think for yours you'd make the same cut." Mostly, she intended to learn her way through this experience. It might not be perfect, but it would be something they did, and without the supervision or guide of a parent or wise adult.

Once Kite made the cut, Vanta stepped back to her seal. Poking her nose down toward the cut and sliding her paw beneath the hide, she investigated what kept the flesh bound to the fur. Little thin lines, a bit sticky and sinewy. She had to get her muzzle dirty in reaching her teeth in to begin to sever the cuts (still wishing she had claws like Kite) but the more she worked, the better the hang of it she started to get. "How are you doin with yours, Kite?" The girl asked as she came up for a break, tongue swiping across her lips to rid them of the coagulated blood.

"Speech"