size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
10-22-2022, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2022, 11:22 PM by Aresenn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Though, he wasn't alone for long. Just as he was starting to get in the rhythm of strategically knotting the rope to itself, to make little loops small enough that tidepool creatures couldn't escape, Diablo's voice caught his attention. Gently setting the rope down so he could talk without making a mistake, he thought about how best to explain. "Calico Jack said he made a net, and it worked well for catching fish and stuff." He started, amber eyes unwavering as he watched for his brother's expression. "I found some rope on the ship, so I thought I'd try." Aresenn explained, looking at the few rows of loops he had already made. After lingering a moment, he looked back to his brother to continue. "I don't really know what I'm doing, but you can help if you want." He offered. Not really sure of how to instruct his brother to do what he himself didn't either. "I've just been tying knots in it to make little loops. Small enough ones to catch stuff in the tidepools."

That was really all the information, so with a nonchalant shrug, Aresenn picked back up where he had left up, and continued chaining the little loops together. Hoping that whatever mess he was making would be successful.