size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-22-2022, 11:45 PM
He had his tongue out in concentration as he carefully made loop after loop and knot after knot. Their work wasn't perfect, but that was okay. The net was still useable, and he couldn't wait to see what they'd catch if anything. He had seen the tidepools, and explored them a bit but only on the surface. There seemed to be many interesting things living in the small ones, so surely the larger ones had things he didn't even know about yet, right? Good thing he had found his brother making this net, because he doubted he would've come up with this idea on his own, to be honest. "It's okay, we don't need a big one! Even with this, I'm sure we'll catch something cool, huh? Like...I dunno...a starfish? Do those things swim?" He had no idea! He had never seen one outside of the tidepool, they were always just...plastered to the rock and he wanted to poke at one, dammit!

He rolled his shoulders and neck, flexing his toes as he finished the last few loops and knots. His tail thumped in the sand, grinning as he looked at their handiwork. "I think we're done? Not too bad for our first net, huh? Bet it's better than Calico Jack's!" Okay, so that last part he wasn't so sure. He hadn't seen Jack's net to compare, but it was nice to think the net the brothers made was still better!