size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
10-23-2022, 12:43 AM

"Hmm..." She frowned at the fact the half shell wasn't edible, but oh well, it was pretty! They dug around for a few more of the oysters until they had a nice collection of them, and she had even managed to find a couple of clams that weren't just half shells. She didn't know if anything was in them, but when rivin mentioned that her dad had a fire going and they could make soup, she jumped at the idea! "Oh! Yes let's go make some food! I'm hungry!" She giggled and grabbed the bucket in her mouth and started half running, half stumbling back towards the ship, waiting for Rivin to gather anything else she could find to throw in the bucket as they made their way there.

As they arrived at the ship, she headed straight for the place she knew where the red man frequented, and indeed, he had a fire going. He seemed to already have some things set up for them, and Saga placed the rusted old bucket down on the ground and sat. She didn't know anything about cooking yet, and she was still too clumsy compared to Rivin and didn't want to mess up or hurt herself. "I dunno how to cook, but I can was 'em off before we cook 'em!" She nodded eagerly as she raced over to a separate bowl of water that Ignis had on the other side of the room and dragged one over before scooping out the oysters and dropping them in the clean water to wash them off.

"Saga"