Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-23-2022, 08:48 AM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

A flash of flame caught Pyr's attention and she looked to see a colorful male chasing after some goats. Oh had the herd escaped or were these some wild animals that had gotten in? It wouldn't have surprised her. Goats were irritatingly good at climbing. Any more she rarely bothered with hunting them but if they were where they weren't supposed to be then perhaps the pirates could get a good meal after all. "Need some help with those? We'd be happy to take them off your paws for a cut."

The man moved to address them, stating that he had a message for Sparrow. She chuckled at Jack's response. Yes, they were professional grass watchers. "I'd be willing to pass along a message, though it is such a long way back. I could really use some food to make sure I can get back and get your message delivered." She winked at the man.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!