ardent

The Plunder Plunders (Or tries to but like we lose every raid, so what do you expect)

Raid

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-23-2022, 11:02 AM

As the Warlord fouled her attempt to slide down his body, he managed to use his leverage to shove her down to the ground. Pinning her there as he examined the stitching on her ear. He looked down at his captured pirate. "If it's a dance, love, I'm not sure you know the moves" he pointed out as he started the task of freeing the ear by its stitches. He moved with surprising care not to damage her or the ear tip. "Once this raid is over, Child, you and I need to sit down over something appropriately aged and have a chat" he said conversationally as he loosened the stitches. He frowned as she tried to go for a kiss, turning his head so it landed more grandfather-like on his cheek.

He had a few things to say, and he took his time removing the ear to give him the chance to do so. "Raids are a part of life. Good fun, in some cases. Even in kidnapping Hanako, I hear you released her safe and whole. But setting fire to dry grass that pups play in? I hear you have your own beans these days. Perhaps I should remind you that fire burns both ways. Even I wouldn't wish for child casualties. I think it's time you and I found out where we stand." and where she drew the line. There was having fun, and then there was deliberate murder. At last he pulled the final stitch free and released Azure's ear tip from her own. "And remember, I might be an old wolf, but I can still kick your ass eight ways from Sunday" he said as he climbed to his paws with an exaggerated groan. He flashed her a grin as he fell to supple paws, giving lie to the groan as he trotted off in search of another pirate to kick. As he did so he tossed the ear to Marshal, knowing he’d find somewhere appropriate to put it.

"Speech"