size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
10-23-2022, 12:12 PM
All he could hope was that there was more to life than just surviving, and existing day-to-day; this felt like a chance at a better life for them both, as hesitant as he was to explore it. Still, he'd pushed himself this far and he had no intentions of turning back now, not until he explored this possibility. Fortunately Bronze and Silent didn't have long to wait before their call was answered, by a wolf even larger than himself. His posture was neutral as Sirius approached them and he gave a nod of acknowledgment, keeping his head bowed for a moment out of respect. It wasn't something that came easily to him but he knew this was not his home and it was owed.

"I'm curious about the pack that inhabits these lands. The north has always been my home and I'm hoping to find somewhere we can settle down.. more permanently." Had he said that correctly? He hoped so. Words weren't really his biggest strength. He supposed that was what happened when you spent so long on your own. "My name is Bronze Destruction." He'd lived a sheltered enough life that he didn't realize just how well-known the Destructions were.