size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
10-23-2022, 08:48 PM

Confidence seeped from Dusks pores and as the incoming meeting of family approached, that confidence only swelled. What reason did she have to be shy? None whatsoever. Mom and dad had always indulged her independent streak. She knew that she was of part of an important family and because they were important, she shouldn't be shy about it.

Family began filing into the castle and the Carpathius pups were on their best behavior. They were lined up, as requested, but that wouldn't likely last long. Dusk had too much energy to sit still. Already her little paws were shifting, claws tapping on the stone. She couldn't settle and kept switching her long tail from one side of her body to the other. Greetings were made, first from an older wolf that said she was their grandma. Dusk didn't know what that was, but she smiled all the same. Next came a man who introduced himself as their uncle Kotori. Again, Dusk smiled. Next though...

A darker wolf with speckles came close, introducing herself as Gossamer. For some reason, Dusk felt drawn to her. Fire opal eyes went wide and she couldn't sit still any longer. Bounding forward, Dusk ran circles between Gossamer's front legs. "Hi hi Gossamer, I'm Dusk! Who are you? How do you know my mom and dad? You're really pretty! I like your coat!" Excited much? Always.

"Dusk Carpathius"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]