gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
10-24-2022, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2022, 12:54 AM by Talyssa. Edited 1 time in total.)
The Fatalis boy introduced himself as Dread, which she nodded in acknowledgement. Upon her line of questioning involving what was all the stuff in this room, he did in fact know the answer. "Swords?" She tested out the name on her voice. She knew what knives were,  but had never seen a sword before. It just looked kinda like a big knife, to be honest. Was it just the size that made them different? Then Dread pointed out more things that she hadn't even noticed. They were metal plates of some sort that were meant for protection while fighting. They looked big and heavy. She couldn't imagine fighting someone, much less having to do it wearing armor.

When he pledged to be the best fighter there's ever been, she couldn't help but scoff. "You sound like my brother, Thorn." They would probably get along well. She thought to herself while rolling her eyes. "You'll have to fight each other for it, I guess. To be the best fighter ever."

Just then, the door to the armory was pushed all the way open, revealing the massive blue and black frame of the Aegis. She brightened to see her father at once, but the way he moved, the expression on his face- He seemed upset. She didn't like it when he was upset. The anger was ever prevalent in his voice as he crossed the threshold from the doorway to where she and Dread stood. He was right, it didn't look like the castle gardens in here. Was it supposed to? Was that why he was mad? He ordered them away from the weapon racks. While he never raised his voice, she didn't want him to be angry with her. With tears welling in her eyes, she approached her father. Stopping just short to reach up with outstretched paws- hoping that he would embrace her and not be upset anymore. "I was just looking!" Talyssa whined, looking up at Artorias expectantly and momentarily forgetting about Dread behind her.