size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
10-24-2022, 07:03 AM

She would not be kept waiting long and that perhaps surprised her more than the curious look he would soon be giving her. Perhaps Kuroki's punctuality tendencies came from lack of parenting or the boy really never saw an urge to hustle. Didn't bother her any. They were on their own time now and only had to answer to themselves. Tuning back in to the subtle crunch of leaves beneath heavy paws, Celeste met the gaze of Tojo's Kaicho with a friendly smile.

"Hattori," she greeted back, a slight nod of the chin in his direction before she took a seat to get comfortable. Knowing the man wouldn't allow her any farther into the maze territory, she figured she might as well get comfortable here. Letting her gaze wander over his form once before answering his question, she realized now how similar they appeared to each other. Interesting, truly. "Nothing of physical value, but things have changed. I lead a pack by the name of Ethyria now and your son, Kuroki, has taken rank with me," she pauses then to allow the information to settle before she got to the reason why she was there.

"Recently, the season has drastically changed from summer to autumn overnight within the oasis I claimed. Yet, here, your maze is untouched. On my journey to see how much has been affected, some places are more so than others. Have you heard anything as to why?" It would be foolish to think Hattori all-knowing, but she knew he was an observant creature that listened more than he spoke. So if anyone would have any idea as to what was going on, Celeste figured he would have the best guess.