Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-24-2022, 09:20 AM

Audra's chin turned to watch the crackling flames as Artorias dismissed himself to the kitchen. During those quiet moments, she stoled ragged breaths in an attempt to calm her nerves. She had not thought she would return to the castle so soon, but something about being within the walls again brought her a feeling of safety and security. This had always been home for her. As the Aegis returned and set down the water and meat for her to enjoy and replenish herself with, she detailed to him the tragedy that she never wished to witness again.

Leaning down to take a few laps of the crisp water, she would let him mull over the words spoken. Why was it she was always the one who relished news to him? It made her curious, but she also felt as if she enjoyed being a scout of sorts. It made her feel important in a way. She could feel the roving stare of his ember gaze to ensure she indeed was safe and thanks to her company and medical skills, she had come out unscathed. Finally looking up at him as he assured her that there would always be room for her here, she smiled. Feeling the glisten of a tear once more prickling at her eye, the wave of relief that washed over her was undeniable.

"Everyone w-went their separate w-ways, but I h-had not a lot of time to get t-to know them so I d-didn't inquire," her lips turn down into a frown at the thought. She should have tried harder to befriend the rest of Menagerie, but she had been dealing with other things at the time. Maybe now she would have the chance to spend with others instead of being so shy. When his question lay out between them, her expression swiftly changed to that of a hopeful smile. While she wasn't sure what would happen to the others, she knew exactly what she wanted to have happen to her.

"If you will allow me, I would like to ask for a position within the Hallows again," Audra tried her best to sound confident and sure because that was how she felt. She trusted Artorias and his ability to lead the pack. "Being gone opened my eyes to the reality that the castle, the plains, and from what I scented, the grove," her smile grew in happiness at the idea that they were able to successfully expand the pack borders, "were always and will always be my home," she felt nervous now as she stared up at Artorias. "I shouldn't have let my relationship get in the way and I hope you can forgive me," the petite fae clammed up then, not wanting to pour out any more words. While she would always wish to find someone who loved her for who she was, she would make a life for herself here with or without that someone.

A U D R A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise