An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
10-24-2022, 03:16 PM

Oki was at serious risk of freezing his tits off. He'd only really just started to get used to the desert climate and yet here he was, the air clouding from the pale of his nose as he grabbed a drink from the pool below the peak. The water tasted too cold too, made his teeth ache a little as he pulled back up and made a juvenile eugh face. At least back home if he got too hot he could lounge in the sun or take a dip in the oasis, but here it felt inescapable. And it was summer too for crying out loud, how did folks 'round these parts cope?

And he could tell in fact there were folks around here. The heavy, tell-tale scent of a pack rolled in from the north. Sort of familiar but not? He figured he ought to head that way anyway, spread the good word yadda yadda. Ethyria was a chill place, there was no reason to start shit with anyone else. But then again sending Kuroki out to be a diplomat probably wasn't the best of ideas.

"Speech"

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]