An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-24-2022, 03:45 PM

The words that rolled off from the aloof male's tongue stunned Azure speechless, his brows furrowing deeply in confusion. Sup??? The man - no, boy, no man would introduce himself in this way - gave his name and the pack he hailed from. Az had heard the name before, of the wolf but not the wolf's home. Was this not one of Venom's children? A sudden relief washed over him as he realized the bullet he must have dodged. The one and only time he'd found a positive to come from losing his first love.

"Kuroki." When he finally spoke once more his tone was dry and unimpressed. He ignored the boy's weird realization of the Armada and it's new home, focusing instead on who this brat was and why he was outside Azure's borders. He considered many questions and rejected them mentally each in turn, trying to find some way to not potentially offend a new pack should this boy be their diplomat. "Ethyria, do they know you are here?" Kurori had to be a random-ass member, wandering aimlessly, right? What sort of pack would put this at the head of their negotiations?

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.