size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-24-2022, 04:04 PM

Zoey wagged her tail softly as Cel gave her a kind smile, motioning towards the tortoises in fromt of her. They were freshly killed, their meat ready to be harvested for food and and whatever else they could be used for. As she thought, Celeste inquired as to how their shells could be re-purposed after their meat was harvested. The russet girl tilted her goggle head, lips pursed in thought. Shells were clearly bowl-like in shape, so the first thing that came to mind were bowls.

”I can see the shells being used as bowls - for anything really. We can use them to bring bowls of water back to the dens in case of a heat wave, so we don’t need to come out into the boiling sun for water. They can be used for serving food if we have group meals, or even for mixing medicines and poultices for healing.” She explained it all in rapid fire, the words rolling off her tongue as she thought them. She was quick to think, her wits sharp as a blade. It was a good thing, really - her ability to break down shapes and objects to their desired purposes, and able to see them as more than just what they were, was what made her so handy. She smiled, adding with a cheerful tilt of her head, ”That’s just a basic list, though! I’m not sure if you had any ideas, yourself, but that’s just what I immediately thought.”

”Speech” ‘Think’