ardent

The Plunder Plunders (Or tries to but like we lose every raid, so what do you expect)

Raid

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-24-2022, 07:28 PM
The older man was able to topple her and pin her with surprising swiftness. She did her best to push on his chest, but to no avail. He said she didn't know the moves to the dance, but Sparrow disagreed, "But you dipped me down and everything."

He went to pluck away at her ear tip and Sparrow tried to snag a little kiss, but he was too fast! Too fast! It always worked on Azure. Sparrow mumbled disapprovingly, but her body was filled to the brim with enough endorphins that removing the ear tip didn't hurt all that bad. Like a pup being held down for a rough cleaning, Sparrow complied, all the while thinking about how she was going to wear Azure's tail tip as a nice dangly earring later.

Then Sirius lectured her on her old to-dos and some fires and Sparrow wiggled again, like a disobedient pup, "It wasn't THAT dry,""And we figured Azure was watching, does it make it better or worse if I say I was aiming for him?"

He mentioned not wanting pup casualties and Sparrow rolled her eyes, "I mean me neither I guess, but I think maybe you need to have that talk with Azure." Sparrow moved to complaining under her breath, but she was sure Seer could still hear, "He DID punt one of my pups. AND he broke some pup's leg at that one challenge- I even saw him do it." Sparrow tossed blame as if Azure was her sibling and she wanted Sirius to treat them the same. She hadn't even ever targeted pups. "I didn't even hurt Maracas when I found her- sent her home with presents and everything. I don't hate pups, not their fault who they were birthed to, just ask mine."  

As he pulled the final stitch away from her ear, Sparrow wriggled, wanting her freedom, but then Sirius said that he could kick her ass and Sparrow nearly purred at him. "You can kick my ass any day, Daddy," she said, trying one last time to keep the upper hand with vulgar flirts, still somewhat bombasted that it didn't work at all.

As he trotted off, Sparrow clamored to her paws, "Hey! Don't you forget our date! I was promised a drink!"

-exit sparrow-

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.