ardent

The Plunder Plunders (Or tries to but like we lose every raid, so what do you expect)

Raid

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-24-2022, 08:41 PM

Modesty was kinda in shock when her move stuck, though maybe half of that was the element of surprise? She was well and truely out of her depth here and gave her opponent a sidelong smile as she tried to catch her breath, “I really didn’t expect that to work, no hard feelings hey? I promise next time I’ll shout you a drink first!” she teased with a wink before spotting her next opponent. She really didn’t like her chances against Azure or Sirius, and she wasn’t against picking on the little guy.

Her step faltered ever so slightly as she caught sight of the spines along his neck, but hey, it wasn’t like she hadn’t stabbed herself with her quills a few (multiple) times while grooming herself, she could tough it out, right? Since it worked so well last time, she decided to try and do the same again, dropping her shoulder this time to try and bowl the smaller wolf over. At this lower angle, it was even more likely she might accidentally face plant.

“Speech.”

They said that I got to keep it sweet

Modesty vs Levi for Dominance (raid)
Round 1/1
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked rings
Defensive Battle Accessory: Saddlebags
Companion 1: Brahminy Kite, Male - Flying
Companion 2: Jackalope, male - Battle
Mutation 1: Quills - Defensive
Mutation 2: Muntjac antlers - Offensive