An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
10-24-2022, 09:52 PM
Balthier couldn't help but smile and hum to himself as the girl had admitted, but still brushed him off. Just a little spark in her personality. He couldn't hate it. He couldn't really relate to being a little defiant, a little head strong. He had always been a good and devoted kid. He also had to pull huge responsibility early in his life.

He rose a brow as he seemed to grab her attention with the idea of travelling. He figured as much. Most pups were eager and ambitious like that. "Oh yeah, many." He responded back to her, squinting and tilting his head as he looked passed her out of the window. "On a raft, by the ocean." It was short and simple, because he knew her mind could wander enough just with that. Not that he was trying to give her any ideas but you know, when she was old enough like he was there was always that wild ride of imagination to get her there. His paw picked up to point out towards the shores of The Hallows, "I pulled up right here when I joined."

His attention went back to her for a moment as she had introduced herself, a number of different names she went by. By far more than he ever had. Another quiet chuckle as he went on, "Alright, Taly. My name's Balthier."

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.