An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

OverachieverSamhain 20221K
10-25-2022, 09:09 PM

Vanta moved forward at a snails pace, careful not to bump into any walls or doorways (or worse yet, fireplaces) as she slid through the halls beneath her borrowed pelt. She figured she was doing a very good job of being stealthy when suddenly paws appeared before her, their nails out and scrabbling on the floor and very nearly smushing her in the process. Vanta dropped to her belly, throwing her paws over her muzzle to await the inevitable crash of another pup's body falling upon her own, but it never came. Peeking her eye out from beneath the pelt, she squinted up at the stranger as she introduced herself.

A Carpathius? That meant this pup was more than a friend, she was family. Which wasn't all that surprising considering how many family members wandered and lived in these halls. "Hi!" She peeped back, pushing her face further out from the pelt and shutting her eyes a sliver more to spare them the glare of light. "I'm Vanta Fatalis! Do you know where it's darker, so seeing doesn't hurt so bad?" Surely this pup would know the castle way better than she did, perhaps the two could find some hideaway room with interesting things to explore that wasn't so bright and angry.

"Vanta"