An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-25-2022, 10:51 PM

Azure gave his polite attention as Gossamer made her petition, explaining her most recent encounter with that old hag of a pirate and how when she was forced to flee, she'd done so missing a good chunk of her tail. Azure gave a quick scoff to the story, not belittling Gossamer's encounter, only disappointed and annoyed that Pyralis was continuing to haunt them. Again and again and again. "Well done." He praised, nodding his large head.

She continued, explaining her desire to try for a higher rank. Azure's lip pulled up, his head shaking slightly. "Little sister, no other Armada wolf has put in the effort you have or has overcome the challenges you have. You do not lick your wounds and pity yourself for your losses, you train harder and return with a win to match it instead. I envy your tenacity, and would gladly trust the leadership of our warriors to your paws." Pausing, the reigning Warlord collected his thoughts. "I have no doubt you are deserving of the rank nor do I intend to award or deny it to you based on outcome, but still I'd like to see your combat strength for myself. To judge where you are today so that I can fully understand your abilities as a Lieutenant in the future." Any other wolf he would force to beat him to earn the promotion, but Gossamer had won his respect a long time ago. If only Aris could pick herself up from her losses similarly.

Stepping back to give the pair a good distance of space, Azure waved a mutated paw in gesture. "Whenever you're ready."

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.