size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-26-2022, 02:33 AM

The call of any of his children would always be answered immediately by their attentive and alert sire. Artorias heard the distinct voice of his eldest calling through the castle from where he was cleaning up his dojo and the eager father set aside the broom in his jaws to trot briskly down familiar castle halls up to the family's shared bedroom suite. Whatever his child had wanted his attention for, he sounded enthusiastic about it to say the least! He found Thorn at the end of the corridor, just outside their open bedroom door, practically smothered up in a large piece of parchment. A warm smile spread its way across Artorias' lips as he approached his blue-furred son, lowering his head to greet the boy with an affectionate nuzzle to his crown, being ever careful to not damage whatever it was Thorn was holding.

"How is my little blue fireball doing today? Staying out of trouble?" Artorias asked with a playful smirk to his son. Curious amber eyes lifted to look over the paper Thorn was carrying, not really able to make out what was on it with it being half rolled over a puppy's back. "What've you got there, Thorn? Something you made?"

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.