gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

WordySamhain 2022
10-26-2022, 02:48 AM
Anthea nodded in agreement as Mercury mentioned forming the legs and body and then attaching them together afterward. "That does seem like the easiest way to do it to me!" She took pieces of twine and wrapped it around sections of the straw that Mercury held together for her, tying it in several places to make sure it held its shape before they moved onto the next bundle. It didn't take long with the two of them working on it to wind up with four legs and a body worth of straw. She stuck a couple of sticks in the dirt to use as anchor points, using her own paws as a guide for how far apart they should be. "So I'm thinking maybe if we put it's back right leg here and front left leg here..." she muttered half to him and half to herself as she stuck each leg on their posts, forming two points where their straw figure could stand from. She took another stick and slid it into the top part of those legs and used those to stick into the body they had made before grabbing some more twine just to make sure the body was extra secure and tied down to its first two legs.

"There!" she said excitedly with a grin and a chuckle. "Now we just need to put the other two legs on off the ground a little bit and that should look kind of like it's running." She looked to him with a shrug and another grin, her tail wagging behind her. "Or close enough at least!" Her own tail wagging reminded her that they should put a tail on it and she started glancing around at the materials they had while she went about attaching the other legs. "What do you think we should do for the tail? We could use more straw, I suppose, but is there anything use we could use instead just for fun? Maybe something that will kind of sway or swing?"

"Anthea Dásos"