size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
10-26-2022, 04:03 AM

Enki joins the pretty wolf, thankful that she allows him to tag along and her warm greeting is met with a relieved grin. Tail wags loosely at his hips as he looks around when the wolf’s question suddenly catches him off guard. Light blue eyes catch the fire-kissed woman’s gaze as he curiously echoes, “Statues?” He had heard of strange stone things cropping up in various places but he didn’t know exactly where any of them are.

Looking over to a skeleton that grins up at them from the ground, he ponders the query. He notices that the bones seem to be impossible white and, despite begin half-buried, its very lupine maw lays on top the ground as if the bones are merely sleeping. Oh right, a question had been poised. Looking back up to his walking partner, Enki cracks a charming grin and says, “I bet it does. I mean, I can’t say for sure, but yeah. Probably.” Is he rambling? Shoot, he is rambling.

Ducking his head slightly with the excuse of eyeing a patch of ground that seems be caked in dried blood, the pup tries to hide the heat that flares across his cheeks. Chancing a glance to the lady, he says, “My name’s Enki, by the way. And, I can tell you one thing for certain. This place makes me nervous.” Head ducks again as he chooses to focus on a rather small skeleton near them. Is that… a puppy?

"Enki Klein"