An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-26-2022, 04:51 AM

The joy that Rudy has felt since she shared the news has been apparent in everything he does. Fern has had to chuckle at his ‘puppy fever’ and the plans he would tell her all about. She heard about all that he would do for them and with them, little lessons he wishes to pass on and, just when the gray woman thought she couldn’t love him anymore, she has found this new side to love and cherish. That is why, when he had started becoming a little too overprotective, she had taken it in stride, allowing him to get his way in some things but holding her ground on others.

Rudyard had asked for her permission to cut their trip a little short so they could return to the Hallows and Fern had relented if, for no other reason, then to quiet some of his worry. She can tell that the constant fretting that had been hanging around him since the news, softens slightly as they enter the grove, and his tail actually begins to wag. They cross into the plains and Rudy sings a call for Art and all she can do is chuckle softly and shake her head. He looks at her and she continues to gently shake her head, a knowing, gentle smile on her pale lips.

He shares the words of love again and she grins, saying, “I love you too, Rudyard.” Even as she gives an exaggerated roll of her eyes at his next words. A soft laugh is given as Fern says, “Did you finally decided on how you going to break it?” Eyebrows lift, humor in her eyes as she wonders what, if any, grand plan he has come up with. He speaks of getting more furs for their bed and that pulls a sharp laugh from her as she says, “Rudyard Carpathius! You are not allowed to touch that bed one bit. It took me forever to get it at just right the firmness for us both!” She scowls at him but there is no anger in her gaze as they continue toward the castle.

"Fern Carpathius" | "Puff"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.