Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-26-2022, 06:56 AM

Her companion heard their approach first. His fur bristled for a moment as he turned to spy the midnight duo ambling toward them. As Audra turned to figure out who had set Mack off, she noticed his fur smooth back down as he realized who exactly it was. Curious now, the russet girl finished turning around to watch Laeta and her own companion, Mel, slow to a stop before them. A large, beaming smile lifted her lips as she saw the excitement in her friend's expression. "Laeta!" She squeaked, unable to hold herself back as her body wiggled with happiness.

Closing the distance between them, as Laeta exclaimed it was good to see her, Audra embraced her in as tight of a hug as she could manage. Forcing the tears to stay in her eyeballs, Audra stepped back with her tail still wagging energetically. "I-I'm back for good, yes," she answered, her head nodding before continuing, "they were fun in some w-ways, t-terrible in others," Audra swallowed hard at the memories of the Menagerie disaster and decided not to recall the events quite yet. "A-at times, I wish I h-had never left," she admitted with a sigh and a shrug of her shoulders. "Anyway, h-how have y-you and Mel been?" Her golden eye flicks over to Mel for a moment before settling back on Laeta.

A U D R A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise