Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
10-26-2022, 07:07 AM

With her tongue slightly sticking out the side of her mouth, Bramble starts by attaching her own burlap sack to the tree branch she had found. Tying it neatly with twine so that the straw stuffing wouldn't pop out from the ends, she is pleased with her handiwork. Grabbing some straw to start stuffing the burlap, she is distracted by the shuffle of paws beside her. Looking up with her big teal eyes, the pup smiles brightly. She recognizes the girl as one of her cousins, but not one who she had met directly. To her, family was family and she would never turn them away.

"Hi, Andy! I'm Bramble Carpathius, and of course, you can join me!" She squeaks in her puppy-esque voice as her tail thumps against the dirt ground beneath her. Her eyes widen again for a moment as the purple pup plops her stuff down near her. All the cool things that would make both of their straw-wolves unique! Feeling more excited to continue her project now that she had company, Bramble looks over the things she had gathered. Contemplating Andy's question, she hums loudly before picking up a few buttons.

"See these? I got one for each of my siblings and my parents!" Bramble smiles as she holds up a teal button and an orange button that represented Briar's and Artorias' eye colors. "These two are for the eyes," she sets them aside and then holds up four other buttons, all a mix of blue, black, and tan that represented each of her siblings. "And these four go on the shirt!" Her body is a shifting wiggle of puppy excitement as she sets them down and begins to stuff more straw into the burlap. "What about you? Do you have a plan?!" She asks happily as she looks over Andy's gathered supplies.

Bramble Carpathius

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.