size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-26-2022, 03:20 PM
The voice spun Aris around, back arching to raise the spiny bristles over her spine as she turned on whoever it was with a snarl. She froze with narrowed eyes for a moment before her demeanor thawed. It was the guy with the tiger - that had been a fun day. Suppose if she had to share her time with anyone today, he'd be interesting anyway. Tossing her head, she snorted at the words he'd spoken to interrupt her rampage, but didn't deign to respond to them. "You haven't brought another tiger with you for me, have you?" she asked, trying for a playful tone but descending into a hungry growl without meaning to.

Her tail twitching like a stalking cat, she circled around to the male's other side. Narrow-eyed, watchful, she slid her tongue against her oversized fangs in a thoughtful gesture. She considered challenging the larger male, throwing herself at him in battle to prove herself, but even with the fury raging through her she hesitated in doubt. That made her feel even more aggressive, but she couldn't bring herself to risk a loss right now. She couldn't stand the idea of another loss with the last still stinging, but the need to burn off some of that anger in physicality rose to choke her until she suddenly stilled her restless pacing, and a wicked grin bared her fangs and changed her expression to something both mischievous and sensual.

"You're right. Stumps and trees are not enough to... sate my... needs," she purred, tasting each word in a very precise manner. She rarely indulged this side of herself, but the adrenaline--laden tingle of her skin made her very, very aware of the male. "What do you suggest I do instead?"