gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-26-2022, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 11:14 AM by Seadragoness. Edited 2 times in total.)

It was quite a trek but Chade had traveled Boreas and Auster to get to the statue, a bag slung over his back.  Looking to the form of the adult wolf and the children the blue wolf’s memories looked back into the past, when Ry and Chade had been lone kids without family to protect them.

“I wonder.  When we needed it, if you or another you know helped protect my brother and I as small children.  Regardless, if you are a protector of family or such as that, I thank you for what you do.” Chade tilted his shoulders to pull off the bag.  

“We always worried about enough food to fill our bellies.  So, I brought you and your kids some food.” Chade pulled out a box of smooth wood, a reindeer pelt was inside of it to keep anything inside it protected from getting banged up.  Still, inside that was three leather bags to keep the box itself clean. “You can keep the box also, I made sure it wouldn’t get dirty.”

Opening the first bag was a mixture of reindeer and goat meat that had been preserved to stay good.  In a second bag was freshly cooked fish saltwater fish he had grabbed just a short while ago. The third bag had several blackberries and blueberries within.  “I wasn’t sure what you might prefer to eat and I always like a bit of variety, maybe you will also.” Did a spirit it?  Did it gift it to others to eat?  Well, there it was.  Maybe the familiars would eat it.

“Just in case you did help us, thanks again.” A shrug as Chade had no clue but it never hurt to be safe.  He’d turn to go after that.  It was a long trek home after all.

"Chade & Ricin"

NPC:
“But he is so young,” one of the older tenrecs whispered sadly at Chade’s tale. Him and his brother, all alone? She cast her eyes across the many generations of her family scattered around her. They had always taken care of each other. “Your tale is an admirable one, young man,” she warbled in a soft voice. The younger tenrecs came out in droves, nibbling on berries and carrying other bits back. “I hope the god’s blessing serves you well… They do so love the children. It may not feel like it now, but you’re still a child yourself.” With a kindly smile, the elderly tenrec grabbed the last berry and ambled slowly away.

You receive:
Boosted companion pass:
Staff: Used on Thorn
223 Gemstones Automatically Added

Deluxe immortality pass
Staff: note when claimed
[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]