size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - HomoromanticSamhain 2022
10-26-2022, 06:43 PM
She could hear Bowen get up soon after she had and a quick feeling of regret washed over her for moving at all. But she felt in her heart that Bowen didn't mind. Why else would she had joined her on the balcony?

She wasn't so quick to respond, that etching anxiety from the first day she was reunited with Bowen had dwindled down to nearly nothing. Maybe it was the time they had spent together at night, or maybe she was really coming around now. "I didn't mean to wake you." The silent apology, it was true. She didn't want her siblings worrying about her, she tried her best to keep it all at bay but it seemed that was getting her nowhere. Maybe she'd never be ready to fully tell her story though the assumptions by her mother and Kane could give them a glimpse. Not everyone was there.

She took another moment, a deep breath, focusing on the sounds of the shores as she gathered her thoughts. There wasn't an easy way to start, so she wouldn't. "I forget I'm back in the castle sometimes." Her paw softly reached up around her throat where the ropes were tied around her once before, there were no remnants luckily. Nothing she was forced to look at in her reflection. She glanced over at her sister as if she was lost in some kind of memory, and brought back to their reality, "I think sharing the room with you has helped."

"Ashelia Carpathius"