Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
10-26-2022, 08:32 PM
As the tones of Jack's laughter momentarily dominated the space between them, Aresenn chuckled as well. "Well, we'll certainly see then, won't we?" He responded in his own teasing tone. In reality, the Praetor boy knew very little as to what he was doing, and he was grateful for Calico Jack's lesson.

When the next instructions came, Aresenn gave him a stiff nod. It took him a moment of stillness to concentrate. He lightly flexed his toes- and by extension his nails into the gritty sand beneath his paws. After getting a good feel for it, he relaxed the muscles. Only to double down on the action, followed by a coiling of his haunches and a thrust forward into the space in front of him. While digging his claws into the ground, it prevented his footing from loosening and sliding back as he lunged. "It gave me more control." He said firmly, meeting Jack with a grin of his own. "I guess I had a better grip, and I didn't slide when I kicked off." He finished, trying to explain what he thought had happened.