size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
10-26-2022, 09:39 PM
Just as she heard someone come to join her on the edge of the fountain, she was scooped into an embrace, and a kiss of familial affectioned planted on her forehead. Talyssa couldn't help the giggle that bubbled up from her chest. She leaned in, nuzzling her way up to see who it was that had her, and she was simply delighted to see that familiar emerald gaze looking back at her. "Aunt Bowen!" Lys accused playfully through another bout of laughter. She squeezed back on the foreleg that encompassed her for a moment before releasing.

But as what Bowen had said sunk in, she slowly began to nod before trying to respond. "Yeah, there is a lot going on in there." She agreed glumly. And while that was part of it, there was something else that was bothering her too. She looked up at her aunt, biting her lip for a moment before relenting to the compulsion to confess her mistake to someone else. "And I made Daddy mad earlier." She said lightly, before snapping her attention back to the fountain's surface. Too embarrassed and ashamed to maintain eye contact, however, she did steal a peek at Bowen's reaction through her rippling reflection in the water.

Though, eventually, she allowed a sigh to escape, as she went on trying to sort things out in her mind. A question rolled off her tongue before she put much thought into asking it. "Is it bad that I wanted to get away? Out here, I mean." Talyssa inquired genuinely. Inside she kinda felt like she shouldn't be out here avoiding family members. But these feelings were confusing and she hoped that Aunt Bowen might have some insight.