build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
10-27-2022, 07:43 PM
FENIX
"It all falls down like Confetti and you gotta let it."

His body hurt all over. Of course Fenix was a fit male, but without a pack he'd grown weaker. His muscles painfully jabbed at him the wolf trying to right himself shaking the fluff out of his ears when he looked to see the poor unfortunate soul he'd run into. Along with the sudden realization that he would now have to explain himself to said stranger spiked his fur on end. He puffed up stammering. "I uh... I'm so sorry. I slipped on the hill up there I wasn't paying attention." he grumbled for a moment before sitting down and wrapping his tail around his haunches. Great first impression Fenix, absolutely flawless.

Fenix cleared his throat and calmed himself down. At least to the point where it was just his heart pounding and not the rest of him trying to make him look like an utter fool. "I'm.. Fenix, really I'm sorry I ran into you." He set a paw on the ground in front of Florian. He could guess it was akin to a way of introducing himself. For denki's sake please let him be less awkward today.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN