size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
10-27-2022, 07:51 PM

Maybe it was shown a little bit though not as much as she felt, but she was not having a great time with the more bouncy personality of Haydee. It was pretty normal for a pup, not that she'd know. But it was not meshing with her own personality very well. Luckily it was easy for her to hold those feelings in. It wasn't like she had to live with this girl.

As she worked on her stuffed wolf and after she had offered her own bit of crafty items, the girl had asked if it was alright to use a couple of her red stones for the eyes. Didn't she just tell her it was fine? "Yeah, I find a bunch of stuff on the beaches. And I have a lot of paint and stuff back home so..." So yeah, go for it. In her kindest way possible.

She took the red feathers she had pulled from her own supplies and started threading them into the burlap mesh down along the neck of her stuffed wolf. She moved down towards the shoulder and then shrugged. She supposed she could keep it going along the invisible bone line. Make it look like a bone line. It wasn't much a life sized wolf or maybe it was more of a life sized her a couple months ago. That was fine. She started threading the feathers into the front of the back legs too, and that's when the girl popped in again. Oh right, she was still here. Fia looked up with still that flat expression, only a second at the girl and then a little longer at the craft she had nearly presented. "Uh, yeah I guess." She didn't seem very interested. Honestly she wasn't. Wouldn't pay mind to such a sweet little girl. They could have been friends maybe but Fia was Fia. And in this moment in time nothing mattered more than her parents and her siblings.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.