gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-28-2022, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2022, 06:10 AM by Tachi. Edited 3 times in total.)
Tachi eyed the statue, unsure what to make of its manic expression. Was it laughing? Or did it grin because it knew something everyone else did not? He supposed there was a sense of satisfaction to be found in that, to know , to see an advantage forming before one's very eyes. It was with this in mind that he approached the statue, offering gently held in maw. It was a delicate bracelet, adorned with a charm he couldn't quite remember how he'd gotten a hold of it, but it was his and soon it would belong to the statue instead. Sharing is caring and all, a sentiment not often extended to those outside his family, those outside Tojo.

Gently attaching the bracelet around the statue's ankle, he glanced up at its manic grin. He'd noticed others speaking softly to it and wondered if he should do the same. No doubt it was used to reverence, humbled words and averted gazes, hoping for something nice in return. And yet Tachi felt...or rather attempted to find a kindred spirit. In Tojo, it was us versus them, perhaps for a brief moment this statue or whatever deity it represented could be us.

"I don't suppose you find yourself racing very often. But if you do, I think it's only fair you take make use of every advantage you can, right? He thought on it for a moment longer, a wry smile tugging at his lips. "It's pretty either way. Magpies like shiny things, are you the same?"

offering my Aquarius charm!

NPC:

You have received:

Amethyst Mask
Staff please note when claimed