ardent

Last night she was murdered

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2013, 03:17 AM

Stupid. He thought to himself, that was the wrong thing to say let alone do. Oddity couldn't help himself, he stood up after she had eaten and followed her out to the stream. He slightly twitched his ears, and smiled at her, smiles. He really was happy, he was happy and delighted he could spend this time with her. Even if he was far less experienced than she was, he would try and try again. There was no room for fear, he needed to realize that. And the slight kindness in his smile, was the one thing he never thought that he would feel ever.
"I'm sorry for pushing you away, I simply assumed that you were going to dislike me. I need to notice by now you are not many wolves as I have stupidly assumed. I love you, and I will forever be loyal, and won't stop trying." Oddity was straight forward about it. He would let her know it, and he wouldn't stop letting her know it. Even if rejected he was keen on everything that there was to love about her. She was a teacher in all its will, and he wanted her, and he would try for her. As eager as it sounded, it was true.

Speech,