build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

Pride - TransgenderSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-28-2022, 01:05 PM
Nirah
"Swatting butterflies."
Her parents were nearby, well at least she was sure of it. She wouldn't just go waltzing around without knowing what she was doing. The festival had started and it seemed like it was far different from what stories she had heard last year. Like with her mother getting sick. Nirah wasn't alive then so she tried not to think about it, not that she didn't love her mother of course. That was why she was here this diety was a mom and pups right? She wasn't against thinking it could represent something differently. She had been rummaging around in bushes for hours it seemed like. The small pup flexing her cat claws in and out of her paws in excitement. Surely the diety would be proud of THIS.

Nirah tried to catch the attention of a familiar. Carefully she brought her gift forward. Remembering back to it's construction. Nearby a grove of different colored berries had been. Mud had been everywhere the young pups pelt covered in leaves, twigs, and mud. Though through it all her reds still appeared brightly over her fur colors. She had jumped picked and crafted to make these Crown's. One was large making a circle of twigs in which various berries - slightly crushed- had been tied down. The two smaller ones looked almost the same, but the imperfect at home project of a child probably didn't look too amazing to begin with.

"I don't know if this would be any use to you, but I tried my best. For you." her eyes sparkled nudging the three crowns forward to make sure the statue could see them.

Ooc: Nirah is iccly offering three twig berry crowns for each head of the wolves.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

NPC:
Several small creatures ran up to greet the pup, watching as she put down the three crowns. They ooh’ed and ahh’ed at them, touching them delicately before whirring them onto the heads of the statues. A small vole returns with a small bundle for the pup, its eyes glittering eagerly as it hands the good over.

You receive:
Xtra grow potion
Staff: note when claimed

192 Gemstones Automatically Added