build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - Pansexual
10-28-2022, 03:29 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

The young Klein was back, this time he was more prepared. He'd left much of his original collection of corpses at the volcano but he'd been in auster long enough to start making a new one by now, and he'd made sure to take the time to pick his gift very carefully this time. He waited for his chance to step forward and gave the tenrec a nod, he settled his prize down in the divot. It was the most pungent carcass from his collection, it's perfume strong enough not even the proliferation of plant life here was enough to mask it. "I named him Frank in honor of... Well..." No need to bring up the Tenrec he'd offered last time. It was, at least to Ichor, the best give he could offer. He was very fond of his collection of corpses... Whom he'd now all named Frank.

NPC:
The pup offered a corpse to the statue. The tenrec looked for a moment, mortified. Most of the other familiars stopped to stare as well. A hush fell over them, the livelihood of the altar sucked away into stillness for some time. As you go to leave, you trip on something. Did the statue move? When you fall, you break your front left leg with an audible snap. The tenrec urges you onwards anyway.

You receive:
Minor injury (Break a limb - healed by the end of the following IC season)
453 Gemstones Automatically Added
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.