An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDouble Master1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-28-2022, 05:05 PM
To his credit, the blacksmith Ruga seemed equally as willing to keep their interaction to strictly business as much as he was himself. Saracyn despised menial small talk, though he didn’t mind humoring the craftsman while he gushed over his new weapon. After weighing out the pouch of coins for payment and deeming it acceptable, Ruga assured him that he wouldn’t do shoddy work on such a magnificent blade. Saracyn didn’t know anything about the quality of swords just yet, but if both Astoria’s and Ruga were taken by this sword, then he reasoned that it must be of a high caliber. More than fitting a warrior of his station and a wolf of his lineage.

When he presented the striking tanzanite stones to Ruga, the fascination in the blacksmith’s eyes gave Saracyn a swell of pride. He wanted his sword to be unique, and it seemed he had done a good job of choosing a precious stone that fit the bill to a letter. Ruga inspected each of the gems in turn, likely checking for flaws or imperfections and when he found none, assured the prince that his request would be done. "Perfect," came Sara’s simple response. Ruga asked if there was some sort of significance behind the stones and the prince gave a curt nod. "Yes," he replied and considered leaving it at that, since it really was no business of the craftsman’s, but decided he didn’t want to irk the wolf he was paying to care for his most valuable possession. "It matches the color of the wolf I’ve sworn myself to." Sara was tactful to not explain whether he’d sworn himself to his charge romantically or dutifully. He didn’t need wolves outside of his family to know the details of his relationships.

With his explanation given, Saracyn lifted impassive cerulean eyes to meet Ruga’s. "Was there anything else you needed from me, or shall I leave you to your craft?"

"Saracyn Mendacium"

Warning: Saracyn is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
Saracyn's designated wolf to protect as a Bodyguard is Avacyn. She may enter his threads not marked as Private.