Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
10-28-2022, 07:51 PM

The man was kind, something Aryn was exceedingly grateful for as it seemed as far as strangers went, Aryn always stumbled upon the cruelest of them. She returned the smile with a soft one of her own - still sheepish - and shook her head at his concern. "I must have missed the sharp spot." She assured him, watching as he stood and went to tend to his fire. "Do you mind if I join you? I've not worked with leather before, it would be helpful to have someone knowledgeable around to advise me." Truthfully Aryn had hardly worked with anything prior, her only experience crafting accessories offensive or not being the rock she had bashed until it cracked and made a point. Now that she had improved however, she had hoped she could find a way to use the stones to weigh down the leather.

Taking a seat beside his work station, Aryn began to pull out materials of her own. Two strips of leather were placed together and she began to eye them from all angles, imagining how she might be able to work this through. In the end she decided upon sewing with the string three of the four sides so the leather might form a long rectangular bag of sorts, then she could drop in her pebbles and sew the last. How to get them to stay upon her legs once that was done she did not know, but it was a question for later, when (if) she ever got there. "Your bracers, what broke them?" She asked conversationally, tilting her head to observe the well worn leather.

Total Word Count: 1182