Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
10-28-2022, 08:28 PM

It was easier to work alongside another, like the company was able to distract her mind enough to keep her from over-obsessing on her work and making sure everything was done perfectly. In truth, she did not expect this weapon to be that much better than her last. Each craft would improve her skills more (or so Aryn was told) and even if her weapon fell apart after a small handful of battles, she would consider it to be a success. "I'm working on a bracer, but a weighted one. I'm quiet small and against all these dires of this world I find something with a little heft does help." It even felt odd to talk about, as Aryn still shied away from combat itself except where absolutely necessary. There was very little essence of brutality in the girl's soft heart.

Talking of shrinking the leather did make sense, especially if the accessory was well worn. She looked down at her own work, wondering if she would need to do the same to make it fit her limbs. Next was to place the rocks inside the pocket she had made and to sew them back up properly, an art she had gotten quite used to after the animal husbandry crafts she had completed to spoil her chickens and her bees. "What sort of adhesive do you use?" Aryn asked after a moment. She had considered just lacing it with string, but perhaps there was a better way.