size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
10-28-2022, 10:20 PM

The girls work on their straw wolves and talk. Andy really enjoys Bramble and her companionship, and the purple pup dips her head in embarrassment at the compliment. She giggles softly, before returning to work, only to turn wide, pale blue eyes to look at Bramble. Cheerful, the girl says, “Yeah, yeah! If you come visit, I can show you all the cool things! We have hot baths and a beach that has super cold water. And lots of caves to play hide and seek in!” Another grin appears as she turns to stick her pinecone nose on her wolf.

A familiar comes around to check on them, offering some sort of gooey stuff that he says will harden and keep things in place. Nodding her understanding, Andromeda places the stuff between her and Bramble so that they both can use it. Carefully, she dips the twigs in the stuff before attaching them to the straw wolf. Soon, the pinecone has two twig saber teeth and a set of horns stick up from the forehead. Next, she adds two small pebbles for its ears before taking a couple black buttons to glue on for the eyes.

Sitting back, Andy observes her work before nodding approvingly to herself and moving on. She grabs a piece of cloth and ties it around her wolf’s neck before meticulously gluing the songbird feathers on one at a time. Starting from the bottom, the girl carefully overlaps them until her wolf has a bright, colorful cape of varying feathers. Grinning, she shows it off to Bramble before gluing on four sticks for legs and a bulrush for a tail. Once done the familiar reappears to help her stick it on a short pole before scampering off.

Looking to Bramble, Andromeda says, “Nice to meet you officially Bramble! I’m going to go show mom and dad my wolf! I’ll see you soon and maybe we can play!” A happy, puppy smile appears as she grabs her straw wolf and trots off in search of her family.

-exit Andromeda-

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.