gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-28-2022, 10:52 PM

The pack sounded like a good idea to Dagrun and Bellamy allowed herself to relax once more. “I sympathize with your loss. For much of my life, I’ve struggled to find where I belong. The creation of Ethne was me taking matters into my own paws." It was funny how fate worked. The woman had gone from a slave to an alpha: A master of her own destiny. The dark-furred woman tilted her head to the side and continued to speak.

“If you feel comfortable sharing at some point I’d be happy to listen to the things you believe in. I want to make sure Ethne’s members are understood and respected, and that will start with me before it ever goes to the members.” It was an open offer if and when Dagrun felt comfortable with the idea.

The other woman told her that her skills lay in fighting and Bells gave a nod. “There will be a need for warriors sooner or later, I’m sure. I will accept you into our ranks as a combatant.” Bellamy grinned. “And if you’re feeling ambitious you are welcome to call for me when we get settled in the Falls. Our higher ranks are going to need to be filled by capable creatures and I’d be willing to test your prowess.” Bells dipped her head.

“For now though I need to fetch my family and make our way to the falls. Feel free to enter the lands and pick a den that suits you. There is a cave behind the falls, or you can set up a den where you like. I will see you at Lazuli Falls. Be safe.” The femme turned on paw, heading off to where Gavroche and her little ones were waiting.

-Exit Bellamy.-

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.