gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipTreat 2019
10-28-2022, 11:10 PM

The man before her was polite, dipping his head to her before he spoke. Memento Mori dipped her head in kind, her pale gaze fixed on the blue hues of the man’s own. “You presume correct. Memento Mori Lore, at your service.” On either side of her a companion shifted, Rein looking at the man with kindness in his gaze while Jacques sized him up differently, more on guard and suspicious compared to his brother and their wolf companion. Someone had to be more cautious, after all. They had yet to meet this individual after all.

The stranger would introduce himself as Mercury, a new arrival of the Hallows. He was someone seasoned in instruction, one that was willing to teach the wolves of the Hallows about the art of battle. Meme blinked, a bit surprised that Artorias had given her name. “I’m a little surprised that Artorias brought me up if I’m being honest but glad he did.” Meme glanced towards Jacques as the jackal grunted before looking back to Mercury.

“Currently I am a guest of the pack, rather than a full fledge member. The wolves here have been kind, and inclusive. If you’re willing to give me some battle pointers, or even just a friendly spar, I’d like to take you up on that offer.” The woman gave a bit of a sheepish grin. “Fighting is not my primary skill if I’m being honest. I don’t mind working on it though.”

"Talk, 'Think.'

Unless ICly stated otherwise assume Memento Mori's companions, Jacques and Rein, are not with her.