size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
10-29-2022, 12:18 AM

Thorn had been interested in the eggs for what they were but Gwyn called him back before he could think up if he wanted to play with them or not.  Gwyn said they didn’t want to scare or anger the mom.  What sort of bird would they worry about angering?  Was this some bird as big as Zeph to worry about such things?  The eggs seemed really small for that.  How fast did Zeph grow?  Then again maybe the eggs belonged to autumn magic birds?  Maybe his aunt just liked birds the way his parents seemed to enjoy them as pets.

When Gwyn put her attention on the tree Thorn likewise turned to look at it.  Their thoughts weren’t at all on the same thought.  While she wondered about all the unusual details of the autumn Thorn wondered how much fun it would be if he could climb into the three.  There were more autumn leaves in that tree and it just sounded like fun to shake them loose himself instead of how they just seemed to fall.

Thorn followed Gwyn to the tree, hopping up so that his front two paws rested on the bark.  “Hey, aunt Gwynn?  Can I climb oh you to get up into the tree?  I bet its fun to look around from up there.  I got really good balance, honest.”  This was too normal for Thorn.  Things had been like this since he was free to run and explore.  He might know it wasn’t normal but with a puppy sort of curiosity and bold nature he just took for granted all that seemed wrong, just finding the weather and the leaves fun to check out.

"Carpathius Family"