gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-29-2022, 12:40 AM

Manea seemed to understand where Bells was coming from with her intentions of forming Ethne, even saying that wasn’t a far cry from why she had made her own pack. Their topic was able to shift though. The purple woman was also a mother, one blessed with two litters thus far. There was a fondness in her voice as she brought up her two litters. Bells listened quietly, giving an understanding nod of her own. “I can definitely understand such goals.” She told the other woman. She wanted a home for her family, somewhere they could be proud of, and something that she could one day pass down to them.

“I know that it will. Failure, can not, and will not be an option.” Bellamy looked back to Manea, dipping her head gratefully at the woman’s offer of aid. “I appreciate it, Manea. As I’ve aged I’ve learned that sometimes a paw up is needed.” She drew a breath and looked at the landscape around them. “Were I a younger wolf I might have been far more hesitant to trust anyone… It was through a good and understanding alpha that I’ve learned that not all are so bad… and even those others may consider dark may not be what others see.” She let out a soft sigh.

“I spent my childhood as a slave to one of the cruelest families I had ever known. They killed my parents, and my sister, before my eyes. My fear saved me then… but it is not something I am proud of.” Bellamy shook her head. “The night I escaped I took the life of their empress. Then, years later when her heir had her wolves capture me to bring me to their land for public execution, I killed her as well.” She let a slight smile cross her maw.

“Despite the majority of those wolves being my enemy, the original Empress’ grandson is now my mate. A sign of how one part of a whole can be different.” Bellamy looked back to Manea now. “I am not afraid of bleeding for what my people and I need, nor am I the sort to forget kindness.” Bellamy’s gaze softened. “My mate is an excellent healer, and my firstborn is learning to heal under him. I would be happy to have them meet with any of your healers to exchange knowledge and bring some herbs from wherever we settle as well.” Bellamy offered.

“But further details can be discussed at a later time, once Ethne has risen.” She could feel the little ones within her moving. “It may take me a little while, but I will come to see you at your pack’s borders. Early next season at the latest. This litter feels much bigger than my first and I don’t doubt that this time they will have siblings to play with… which means more wiggly pups to keep an eye on.” Her gaze softened and she flicked her gaze back to Manea.

“I should probably get going. I’ve got a lot of ground to cover before the pups are born. I look forward to our next meeting, Manea. May Elysium continue to thrive under your rule.” With a dip of her head the femme turned away but not before making a mental note to visit Elysium at her earliest convenience.

-Exit Bellamy-

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.